Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emma Watson 'no designer'

Harry Potter star Emma Watson says although she loves modelling and fashion, the idea of launching her own clothing line or perfume 'makes her want to vomit'.

The fashion-conscious actress - who is the new face of Burberry's Autumn/Winter 2009 campaign - has no intention of launching her own label, claiming the whole idea is "ridiculous".

She said: "I'm really not interested in doing it for my own ego. I'm not a designer. It's gotten so ridiculous. The idea of making my own perfume makes me want to vomit."

The 'Harry Potter' star added she would only consider sketching her own designs if the proceeds from sales went to charity.

She explained: "If someone asked me to do something that was beneficial to a cause, then maybe I'd consider it, but not just to be able to say 'Look at me! I've got my own line!' "

No comments:

Post a Comment