Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swift 'prepared for long-distance romance'

By Lara Martin, Entertainment Reporter
Swift 'prepared for long-distance romance'

Rex Features

Taylor Swift has admitted that she is destined to endure long-distance romances for as long as her career is successful.

The 'Teardrops On My Guitar' star, who split from Joe Jonas last year, told Glamour that maintaining a normal relationship is incompatible with her hectic life.

"It’s always going to be long-distance, even if I date the boy who lives next door to me in Nashville," she said.

"I’ll be flying to see him and flying him places to see me. It feels like it would involve more scheduling, and I already deal with a lot of scheduling in my life... Of course, if I met somebody who was worth it, I would probably stop thinking that way!"

The 19-year-old is due to play a one-off show at London's Wembley Arena on November 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment