Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sexy Is All Part Of Selling A Product

Jessica Alba has insisted that she doesn't "pay attention" to being labelled as sexy, but she thinks it's a useful tool to market a movie and herself.

The actress told Metro: "I don't really pay attention to that sexy image. It just goes with the character in the movie. At the end of the day, it's all a part of selling a product."

The 29-year-old also revealed that she began to rebel against her parents when she was only five years old.
The Machete star, who has a two-year-old daughter, said that she has always been a feminist.

She said: "It's always been weird because I grew up in a very traditional, Catholic household.

"My parents were very strict but I broke away from that at an early age. I was a feminist when I was 5. These days, I am much more liberal-minded bit I still respect their beliefs."

On a scale of 1 to 10 - how sexy do you think Jessica Alba is?

No comments:

Post a Comment