Saturday, April 9, 2011

Katy Perry holds Rihanna off US top spot

Katy Perry has continued her reign atop the Billboard singles chart with 'E.T.'

The track, which features Kanye West for its radio release, fends off competition from Rihanna, who remains at number two with 'S&M'.

Meanwhile, Black Eyed Peas advance from five to three with 'Just Can't Get Enough', Jeremih and 50 Cent's 'Down On Me' jumps from nine to seven, and Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep' leaps from 17 to ten after ten weeks on the tally.

Further down the chart, Britney Spears jumps from 22 to 13 with 'Till The World Ends', Tinie Tempah's 'Written In The Stars' vaults from 27 to 19, and Pitbull's 'Give Me Everything' featuring Ne-Yo lands at 60.
Spears features again at 73 with Femme Fatale album track 'I Wanna Go', while LMFAO re-enter at 88 with 'Party Rock Anthem'.

Hubby tops Katy Perry's priority list

For singer Katy Perry, her husband, comedian Russell Brand tops her priority list. She says she has begun to feel a connection with Britons thanks to him.
"My husband is my number one priority. We have an amazing relationship," Perry was quoted as saying by contactmusic.

The singer is learning British slangs from Brand, whom she married in a ceremony in India last October.

"Russell's teaching me British slang and phrases now. I say, 'I'm dining out on that one mate', and say 'bin' instead of 'trash' and 'holiday' instead of 'vacation'. I feel a connection to British people because of my husband. I could be left alone in Britain and get on OK."

No comments:

Post a Comment