Friday, September 11, 2009

Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne Release Fall Fashions

Both Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne are teaming up with Kohl's Department Stores to offer back-to-school fashion lines. Spears has endorsed Candie's, a juniors clothing line, while Lavigne is launching her own line called Abbey Dawn. Both lines will be available exclusively at Kohl's.

The Candie's line, which has previously featured ads with Kelly Clarkson, Hilary Duff, Fergie and Hayden Panettiere, offers clothing, sleep wear, jewelry, handbags and accessories. Abbey Dawn, which is actually designed by Lavigne, will be a reflection of the singer's own fashion sense.

Lavigne's line will include "a lot of hot pinks and blacks and stars and purple and zebra."

"Basically, everything I wear. I have a very particular style," Lavigne said.

"What's really important to me is that everything fits well and is well-made, so I try everything on and approve it all," she added. "I'm making sure that I think people in their 20s are going to wear it because it's going to be a sexy fit, not just, 'Oh, T-shirts and hoodies.' The hoodies are slimming. It's not a thick, bulky material."

No comments:

Post a Comment