Saturday, February 13, 2010

Katy Perry Latest Hairstyles and Fashion

Katy Perry Makes Fans Angry

Katy Perry has incurred the wrath of her followers on Twitter.com - after posting a lurid picture of upcoming 17 year old singer Sky Ferreira and describing her as "fresh meat." The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker showed fans a photo of the teenager with her legs apart and only a carefully-placed water bottle preserving her modesty. Perry captioned the picture, "I like em right before they're famous... Fresh meat" - but several angry fans have turned on the star because Ferreira is still a minor. One follower on the micro-blogging website writes, "What's going on Katy? What's happened to your class?" while another adds, "Shame on you Katy Perry for contributing to a minor?? Thought you were cool but I see YOU ARE NOT!! That could be my kid?? Not a Class Act in my book!"

No comments:

Post a Comment