Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mandy Moore Returns From Charity Trip To Africa

Singer and actress Mandy Moore has just returned from her first trip to Africa, where she handed out malaria nets for Population Services International.
“It was a humanitarian trip to southern Sudan and I’d never been to Africa before and I absolutely fell in love,” she told WENN. "I was like, ‘I want to see the entire continent.’

“Although the Sudan is not a vacation hot spot, I fell in love with the people and their spirit; I was blown away by everything and I’m ready to begin traveling in that sense. I’m going to start working with this organization, called PSI (Population Services International) and they’re like this organization that works in, like, 65 different countries around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment