Sunday, November 28, 2010

I would like to have a boy

While more and more female celebrities are thinking about a family and eventually to a child, when it comes to this things Rihanna don’t want to rush.

This is apparently because in reality, she recently said there is a possibility of having a child in the near future. “I do not want to do this at a certain age. It could be a year or ten. (…) I mean, I still have more work to do before making a baby.

I will know when is the right time, “said Rihanna who for almost a year, has a relationship with baseball player, Matt Kemp.
However, sources from the singer’s entourage said that Rihanna wants a family and if she get pregnant, she would like to have a son rather than a daughter, because “girls are generally rebellious and capricious”. “I would like to take my children in Barbados. Only they could make me to live away from everything I have now.

So there is no chance to raise my children and to take care of my career at the same time I have a very busy schedule, “said Rihanna. Some rumors said that Rihanna was pregnant one time but she keep this hidden from fans and press.

No comments:

Post a Comment