Monday, November 29, 2010

Nicki Minaj Talks About Desire to Work with Beyoncé

Twenty five year old Trinidadian recording artist, Nicki Minaj has admitted and acknowledged one of her desires that is yet to be fulfilled. As known by many, the hiphop recording artist and songwriter has already worked with other A-list stars like Eminem, Rihanna and Will.I.Am. This time around though, Minaj revealed that she would like to do a collaboration with pop star Beyoncé Knowles.

The 2010 BET awardee has told Us magazine that she is such a big fan of the Single Ladies singer and actress and that she aspires to work with her soon. She told the magazine, “Probably just Beyoncé right now. I’ve worked with just about all my dream collabs like I’ve worked with Jay-Z and I’ve worked with Kanye and I worked with Rihanna and and I’ve worked with Eminem”, when asked who she would like to work with.Nov 29th, 2010
Nicki Minaj did not also hesitate to add, “Those were at the top of my list. Now that I’ve done that, probably the only one on my list that I haven’t worked with that I’ m really, really excited about is Beyoncé.”

No comments:

Post a Comment