Monday, November 29, 2010

Rihanna Super Hot on Cover of GQ

The beautiful singer Rihanna lands January Cover of GQ Magazine UK!

Here are a few things she shared with the magazine:

“Sometimes when you’re on the inside of a relationship like that, you can’t see it clearly for what it is. “I left – it was the best feeling. It was so freeing.”

About Seeing her mom suffer domestic violence: “I witnessed it happening to my mum and I said I would never let that happen to me – and then it was happening. “Now, when I look back, it bugs me out that I couldn’t see it for what it was.”
Putting Chris Brown (aka 'dark period') behind her: “It made me strong. It’s a moment in my life I wish would disappear. “In my head, it’s gone.”

About Asking her fans not to pity her. “I have too much pride,” she admitted. “I’d never let anyone see me cry. I don’t want you to remember me for that.”

About thinking her sexy image may annoy people. “Girls don’t like to see other girls dressed sexy. I get that. People see my ass out and my boobs out, so it can get a little irritating.”

We love the cover! As usual, Rihanna looks awesome on a cover of a magazine!

For full interview and awesome photos, check out GQ Magazine UK's Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment