Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gwen Stefani admits being a workaholic

Pop star Gwen Stefani "never wants to stop working".

The 38-year-old singer - who is currently expecting her second child with husband Gavin Rossdale - insists she is too driven and motivated to give up her career and become a stay-at-home mother.

She said: "I never want to stop working. I don't want to disappoint people and that pressure is kind of healthy. I never think that I've got it made.

"I've had my ups and downs but it has always been more to do with things on a personal level. Work has always been my way out of despair or anguish because it focuses you and I've always drawn a lot of strength from the things I've achieved in my life."

Gwen also revealed her life is more "special" since she had son Kingston, who is now two years old.

She added to Look magazine: "I've already accomplished everything I originally wanted to. Most of my dreams have come true. What has changed is that at this point in my life I also have the comfort that comes from knowing I'm making a family and that there's a different meaning to my work.

"It's a little more special now."

No comments:

Post a Comment