Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gwen Stefani's 'romantic' Gavin

Gwen Stefani's 'romantic' Gavin
Gwen Stefani News - China Daily, China - Jul 6, 2008
Singer Gwen Stefani and her husband Gavin Rossdale attend the finals match between Rafael Nadal of Spain and Roger Federer of Switzerland at the Wimbledon ...USA TodayGwen Stefani's Federer tennis cheerMonsters and Critics.com - Jul 7, 2008

Gwen Stefani says she and husband Gavin Rossdale have got "more romantic" since having son Kingston. The 38-year-old singer - who is currently expecting her second child with former Bush frontman Gavin - admits her relationship with Gavin improved after they became parents.

She said: "I feel Gavin and I are closer in many ways now that we have a child together. We've both become more romantic and caring for each other." Gwen also revealed she found it difficult to leave Kingston to return to work.

She added: "Sometimes I feel very stressed and think it's insane to be having so much going on when all I want to is relax and play with Kingston, but I'm in love with my fashion label L.A.M.B now. "The simple reason I started my label was to have something creative in my life other than music. I pinch myself every day, every second, when I think how far things have come for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment