Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Kardashian Women Talk Periods & Vaginas (VIDEO)

**Scroll down for a picture of Khloe dressed as a tampon at The Declaration of Real Talk campaign in NYC**

The Kardashian women are getting real about their periods.

Kim, Khloe and their mom Kris Jenner have teamed up with Kotex to make a a series of videos called "Getting Real with U." The first installment shows the three of them reminiscing about the girls' first periods--which Kris says was "a sad day" for her because it meant they were growing up.

In a blog post entitled "Let's Talk PERIODS! WOOOHOOOO!" Khloe writes:

We all know that I'm not one that's afraid to speak my mind, nor do I get embarrassed very easily, so I have no problem screaming at the top of my lungs about periods and vaginas. Getting your period is natural, so as a woman, why should I have to keep my mouth shut about it? But not all girls are as comfortable discussing these sorts of topics as freely as I am, and that's the issue that I want to address here.

No comments:

Post a Comment