Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kim Kardashian Is "Obsessed" With Princesses

kim kardashian latest hairstyles
Kim’s love of princesses started when she was a child and watched Disney films, and soon everyone knew about her fixation.

“Growing up, I loved Disney movies. But when Aladdin came out, I was like, ‘Oh my God, that’s me!’ Princess Jasmine looked like me, and I related to her,” Kim explained. “I was obsessed with her in high school, and my friends called me Princess Jasmine. She started my princess obsession.”

Kim’s love of the Disney character has continued into adulthood, with the 29-year-old dressing as her for a Halloween party last year. The star donned a turquoise bikini top and sarong bottom.

“I’ve been wanting to go as [Jasmine] for years and found the perfect costume,” she said at the time.

Kim isn’t the only famous face to feel a connection to a Disney princess. Actress Michelle Rodriguez has likened herself to Cinderella, because she has “street cred”. “I like her because she’s a mixture of someone coming from the street and a princess,” Michelle revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment