Monday, March 8, 2010

Alba gets payback for 'Punk’d'

t’s only fair that Jessica Alba gets to break Ashton Kutcher’s heart in the A-list-revolving-door romantic comedy Valentine’s Day. Consider it payback, seven years late, for him punking her on Punk’d.

“I think I was the second person that was ever punk’d,” Alba says of Kutcher’s erstwhile hit practical joke show. Dax Shepard (Kutcher’s ‘field representative’) flashed me, well more than flashed me. He was walking around me buck naked.

“It was before he was ‘Dax Shepard,’ like, I had no idea who he was or anything. We were in a store and he was using the store as his dressing room. And he had no underwear on. And he tried on socks and shoes and belts, buck naked, and he would ask me what I thought of them. And he did toe touching and different sorts of acrobatics

“The funny thing is that Ashton and I have never talked about it. He wasn’t there when I got punk’d.
“It’s not that big a deal anyway, I don’t take myself that seriously. When I finally met Ashton, he was lovely. He was very sweet and fun. It was one of those jobs where you can’t believe you’re getting paid.”

IS BLACK BACK? Lucas Black is “absolutely” ready to get behind the wheel of another The Fast and the Furious sequel. Good news for the Alabama-born actor then: A fifth movie in the franchise is revving up with rumours of a sixth to follow.

There’s no word on whether Black, who starred in the third instalment 2006’s Tokyo Drift, will participate, but Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are signed. And why not? Last year’s Fast & Furious grossed $343 million worldwide — more than any of the previous instalments.

No comments:

Post a Comment