Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm not the man eater

Hollywood bombshell Megan Fox regrets and says she is no man-eater in real life and is wrongly perceived in public.

The 24-year-old actress insists that thought of a one-night stand makes her sick, Harpers Bazaar magazine reported. Apart from her current boyfriend and former Beverly Hills 90210 actor Brian Austin Green, she has only ever been with one other man who was her childhood sweetheart.

"My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand," Fox said.

The Transformers star stays with her lover helping him raise his eight-year-old son Kassius and feels she is always misunderstood by the media who ignore her quiet life.

"I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way, but I am responsible (for him) and I've never struggled with that, from bedtime stories to the school run," Fox said.

No comments:

Post a Comment