Monday, March 29, 2010

Megan Fox: two-man woman

Megan Fox has only slept with two men.

The Transformers actress - who is regarded as one of the world's sexiest women - insists she has only been intimate with long-term partner Brian Austin Green and her first boyfriend as she can only have sex with people she loves.

She said: "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."

Megan - who has previously claimed she is bisexual - insists she is nothing like her sex siren image and is happy living a quiet life with former Beverly Hills 90210 star Brian and his eight-year-old son, Kassius.

The 23-year-old screen beauty told Britain's Harper's Bazaar magazine: "I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment