Monday, March 29, 2010

Brian gives me stability

Megan Fox has rekindled her long-term romance with Brian Austin Green after a brief split and says he is her "rock" and gives her the stability she craves.

The two met in 2004 on the sets of "Hope and Faith" and were engaged two years later. But they ended their relationship saying it was a mutual decision.

"During the shooting of 'Hope and Faith', I didn't know who Brian was but I liked him right away. Everyone was around the monitor watching a scene and Brian accidentally touched my leg. I remember literal electricity shooting through me and out of me from every direction. It was like magic," imdb.com quoted

"Since I was 18, I've been a lot of different people. I've grown up, I've regressed, it's been difficult. But Brian makes me happy. I feel safe and he is my sense of home. My rock. I need that when all is unstable."

No comments:

Post a Comment