Sunday, July 11, 2010

Emma Watson’s Bro Breaks Into the Modeling

Emma Watson’s younger brother, Alex, has recently been dubbed the new face of Burberry, and is already making waves in the modeling world.
“I just feel very lucky,” said Watson in a recent Vogue interview. “I had all these pre-conceived ideas of what the industry might be like but I’ve been proved totally wrong.
Christopher Bailey was just the nicest guy – he takes time to think of everyone. I like to think that I’ll always get to do projects that excite me. With Burberry I love its iconic British heritage look but also the way it always keeps up with the times.”

Emma has already been working for the clothing line for some time now and, according to Alex, has been instrumental in helping him adjust to this new world.
“It’s good to have her there to give me tips,” he said. “Her main one is to relax and don’t be scared. Easier said than done though. She’s just so efficient!”

No comments:

Post a Comment