Monday, July 5, 2010

Katy Perry Calls Russell Brand a Professional Prostitute

7/5/2010

Recording artist Katy Perry is featured on the cover of Esquire magazine’s August issue, and the 25-year-old participated in an interview with the publication to discuss the highly publicized relationship that she has with her fiancé, British comedic actor Russell Brand. Perry spoke about when she first met Brand, telling Esquire, “I was 25, 30 feet away from him. And I threw the bottle straight at him. Hit him smack dab on the head. Can you imagine the horrible feeling he had, when he was used to getting everything he wanted? I was like, ‘You’ve met your match.’”

The eccentric pop singer revealed that she has practically everything in common with her soon-to-be husband, but that is not necessarily a positive aspect of their relationship in her opinion. Perry told Esquire that they are two divas living in one house, which is the equivalent of attempting to split an atom. However, she takes partial credit for taming her 35-year-old fiancé, who has addressed his prior drug and sex addictions on frequent occasion. Perry addressed Brand’s change of ways, saying, “He used to basically be a professional prostitute – now he’s not. He’s an extremist, which can be both good and bad. I always needed someone stronger than me and I am, like, a [expletive] strong elephant of a woman. I say that hopefully in the humblest way I can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment