Monday, July 5, 2010

Russell Brand & Katy Perry Have 'Two Week Rule'

Russell Brand has said he and Katy Perry have a rule that they will never spend longer than two weeks apart. The showbiz couple apparently find it hard to see each other given their busy schedules. The Brit comic explained:

“We are separated a lot but we don't ever go more than two weeks without seeing each other, We've got that little rule sorted.

“Obviously, it's not ideal, but I've met somebody I've fallen in love with, She's a pop star and it's going to be difficult. I've just got to accept it.”In another interview Russ revealed that he’s had word of wisdom on marriage from his mate

He said: “My advice from Noel Gallagher was to say yes to everything, not just weddings but in relationships."

Brand added: “I call her my wife already, it’s nice. I’m quite excited about it when I think about it now, but sometimes you’re nervous, of course.”

No comments:

Post a Comment