Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I want lots of children

Katy Perry, 26, might soon be in the market for spandex maternity dresses.

She tells Grazia magazine that she and hubby Russell Brand, 35, are already thinking of having children"Absolutely. I don't want to miss out on any experience. I want lots of children," she said.

The pop star also said that she is looking forward to spending her first Christmas with Brand as a married couple.

"There will be me and Russ and a pink Christmas tree and a tofu-urky. We'll open one present the night before because that's the tradition in my family. And we'll do something new. We'll start our own new tradition because we are a family now."

Russell Brand under Katy's thumb

Katy Perry has confirmed she is the dominant force in her marriage.

The Firework singer married British comedian Russell Brand in India in October and told Grazia his claims that he lives under her thumb are true.

Katy said: "Yes, it's true, he does - but at least it's a beautifully manicured thumb."

The 26-year-old I Kissed A Girl Singer also revealed she has plenty of ways to keep former sex addict Russell interested in the bedroom, and confessed she never dresses down, even at home.

Katy said: "I have secrets and magic tricks, of course. I can't share them because then you'd all know. But let's just say I'm not shy. And I never wear sweats. Ever.

"I also make sure we have time. We're both busy but this is a huge part of my life. I call the shots on my schedule. I put in breaks. There are weekends for Russ and weekends for me and my friends. Neither of us ever wants to lose ourself or the other in fame."

Katy, who says she wants "lots of children" is getting ready to spend her first Christmas with Russell, 35, as a family.

She said: "There will be me and Russ and a pink Christmas tree and a tofu-urkey. We'll open one present the night before because that's the tradition in my family.

"And we'll do something new. We'll start our own new tradition because we are a family now."

Katy Perry On Her Romantic First Date With Russell Brand

Katy Perry revealed to Britain’s Grazia magazine that Russell Brand gave her diamonds on their first date. When they asked about her necklace, she shared:

“Russell gave this to me on our first date. It’s a Hindu hand of peace. But they’re not beads, they are black diamonds. He gave me black diamonds on our very first date.”

Russell gave her the necklace when he drove her home from dinner and then she asked if she could have a copy of his first autobiography – which happened to be in the car.

“I asked him if could have it. My hair was long and wavy at the time and he kept calling me a mermaid. He opened the book and wrote in it, ‘You’re a mermaid and I’m drowning.’ Then he put this necklace on me.”

Katy added:

“What can I say? He’s brilliant. Every day he amazes me. He makes me laugh like no one else. We are each other’s perfect match.”

No comments:

Post a Comment