Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rihanna Won't Wear A Gaga Inspired Ham Dress

Rihanna has officially closed a chapter in her life. The Only Girl In The World singer wrapped up filming her first movie Battleship. She tweeted "I'm officially wrapped from Battleship!!! I'm gonna miss it...but its good to be home!"

She's also been commenting on Lady Gaga's style. The red head diva spoke to the UK's Q Magazine and gave her thoughts about Gaga's unique style. Rihanna recalled "I try not to get too concerned by what someone else is doing in the fashion sense. I got my own ideas about that.
If it's a music innovation, then of course I wanna know all about it. But what Lady Gaga has done this year has been kinda amazing. Everyone wants to know what she made her dress out of this week. She started casual and fun. Now it's very serious and costume like. That's her look. But I'm the opposite. I do my own thing, I like to wear clothes I would wear on the street. I don't think I could walk down the street wearing bubbles or a dress made of ham. I'm all about a real look," Rihanna explained.

The "Loud" singer continues "Have I met her? Sure. She was cool. It was a radio show in New York, she had a little white dress with spikes and I didn't want to get punctured by them, but she's a nice person."

We love hearing from Rihanna, and are excited for her upcoming flick. Check out these Rihanna Photo Shoot Pictures from Q Magazine, Her SNL Photo Call, and So Kodak Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment