Thursday, February 24, 2011

Emma Watson Is The New Face Of Lancome

EMMA WATSON, the British actress and star of the Harry Potter movies, is the new face of Lancome, reports Entertainment Weekly. Watson, who was crowned 'Style Icon' at this week's 'Elle Style Awards', already has high profile contracts with the likes of Burberry and the ethical clothing line 'People Tree', and the latest deal is reportedly worth a six figure sum.
iPhone
The 20-year-old, who will front a forthcoming advertising campaign for the brand, said, "It's so exciting, I can't wait to start shooting. Although I don't wear much make-up I'm a big fan of Lancome products, especially their mascara". It is understood that the new print campaign will be shot by the world renowned photographer MARIO TESTINO and will debut next month.

Watson was presented with her Elle Award this week by the British designer VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, who joked on stage that she didn't know who the young actress was. According to Yahoo News, Westwood said, "I was given this text about this woman and how amazing she is, and yesterday I was asked, 'This lady would like you to present it to her if she wins. But I didn't know who she was. They said Emma Watson. I said, 'Who is Emma Watson?' I never watch television, I don't read fashion magazines".

No comments:

Post a Comment