Monday, February 28, 2011

Superstitious Taylor Swift jets back to LA with her lucky charm

Taylor Swift jetted back to her native USA last night after wrapping up the Asian leg of her Speak Now world tour in Hong Kong.

Before arriving at LAX, the singer posted on Twitter: ‘Hong Kong, that show last night was unreal, this tour was unforgettable. I will love you always :) Farewell Asia!’

Swift’s successful show might have had something to do with her lucky charm – the number 13 printed on her right hand.
The singer strolled through the airport with the number emblazoned on her skin, which she says is for good luck.

‘I paint this on my hand before every show because 13 is my lucky number – for a lot of reasons. It’s really weird,’ she said.

Taylor explains: ‘I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album when gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment