Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ADRIANA LIMA: "I've been sick the five first months of my pregnancy"

Moms supermodels are a bit annoying: sublime during pregnancy and immediately after childbirth, they have mostly lived idyllic birth, their babies and never cry. There is however one that we do not envy at all. Adriana Lima If found the line very quickly, and she loves her job as mother, she did not, however, experienced a very serene pregnancy.

"I was very ill during the first five months," she recalls. And then I suffered from preeclampsia, so Valentina was born prematurely. But thank you God, she was healthy and everything was fine. "

Adriana Lima has also relied on the indispensable support of her husband, Marko Jaric. "This is the best. I'm so lucky. After delivery, he was very helpful. He helped me to nurse or change diapers. In fact, he did better than me! It is still great. He is always there and he loves so Valentina. I can see it in his eyes whenever he looks. It is so overwhelmed. "

No comments:

Post a Comment