Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Laurence Fishburne and Kim Kardashian Keep Their Distance at Emmys

Is it any wonder that after 19-year-old Montana Fishburne announced that Kim Kardashian was the inspiration behind her decision to go into XXX acting, her famous father, Laurence Fishburne, avoided Kim at last night's Emmy Awards?

"Laurence wanted nothing to do with Kim," an insider tells me. "He didn't want to meet her, sit by her, and certainly was not going to have a picture taken with her."

In July, Montana said she hoped to make a name for herself with a sex tape being released by Vivid, citing socialite Kim as her inspiration.
"I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sex tape," Montana said. "I'm hoping the same magic will work for me."

"Kim was just as shocked by the statement as anyone else," a friend of Kim's tells me. "She has worked so hard to get past the whole sex tape drama, and now thanks to Montana everyone is talking about it again. Kim wanted to see Laurence last night as much as he wanted to see her."

Happy to hear the feeling is mutual!

No comments:

Post a Comment