Saturday, August 14, 2010

Megan Fox to be New Underwear Model

Actress Megan Fox, star of the Transformers
movies, is known for having little acting ability but two nice talents. She recently signed a contract to model underwear and will put those talents out there for all of the world to see in various styles of bras and panties..

Megan, who goes topless in the recent film Jennifer's Body, says that "I don't really have any secrets, and you wear more clothes when you go swimming anyway, so what's the big deal? If perverts, teenagers, and men who need a good yanking want to look at pictures of me selling underwear, I say let them. It'll sell more product and make me more money anyway."
When asked if she planned to wear the products when not shooting the commercials or print ads, Fox answered "you mean under my clothes? I don't know, do they make stuff with The Little Mermaid or Strawberry Shortcake on it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment