Friday, August 20, 2010

That must have been a pain in the NECK

RIHANNA has gone under the needle again recently to add to her growing collection of body art.

The Rude Boy singer gave up some more space on her neck for the latest tatt, which says "rebelle fleur".

For those of you who are not multi-lingual like myself - that's English, French and Scottish of course - the tattoo means rebellious flower.
Rihanna, who is currently riding high in the charts with her collaboration with EMINEM, has revealed she has over a dozen inkings on her body.

I don't ink she'll look so cool when she's an OAP...

The 22-year-old has admitted she has an addiction to tattoos and, so far, has 14 (that are visible) dotted around her body.

She once said: "I like hanging out in tattoo shops.

"I am so intrigued by tattoos. It's an entire culture, and I study it. Sometimes I go with friends, or just by myself. I get bum-rushed, but I don't care. I don't take security."

No comments:

Post a Comment