Friday, March 25, 2011

'I'll crash the royal wedding'

Katy Perry has teased that she and husband Russell Brand are planning to crash Prince William's upcoming wedding to fiancée Kate Middleton. While appearing on 95-106 Capital FM, the 'Firework' singer asserted that she is not above sneaking into next month's ceremony to experience the royal wedding in person."I'm not invited, but am I going to be there? Yes," she joked. "I'm definitely crashing that wedding."

Perry went on to reveal that she has become enamored by the British monarchy since becoming romantically involved with Brand.

She said: "I love all the monarchy stuff… Me and [Brand] watch things all about the history. We want to go to the Tower of London, we were at Windsor Castle the other day... We watch all the movies and documentaries."

Earlier today, it was announced that the royal wedding will be available to download hours after the gala ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment