Friday, March 25, 2011

Katy Perry And Lady Gaga? Competition Is None For Rihanna

Rihanna covers the latest issue of UK mag Fabulous. In the accompanying article, she speaks about her motivation, and says she's not competing with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga or any of her other contemporaries. Rather, she's competing with herself. She says, “I never focus on who or what is at the top, because when people become better at what they do individually, it’s noticed. And that’s all I want to be: an artist who was known for growing constantly and becoming bigger and better.

It’s not about who’s better between Rihanna, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I’m more in competition with myself. I always challenge myself to do better next time. It doesn’t matter who’s at the top as long as I’m getting closer to that point every time. That’s all I care about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment