Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emma Watson quits college to focus on Harry Potter, acting and fashion ‎

She became a household name playing extraordinarily intelligent bookworm Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter franchise.

But Emma Watson has made a decision that her alter ego would certainly not approve of - she is postponing her studies at Brown university in Rhode Island to focus on her career.

The 20-year-old star made the announcement on her website today, telling fans that juggling the two has become 'a little impossible'.
iPhone
She wrote: 'I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter [the last one comes out this summer] and to focus on my other professional and acting projects.

'I will still be working towards my degree... it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought.

'As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.'

No comments:

Post a Comment