Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Katy Perry possibly dissed by Adele for relying on looks

HollywoodNews.com: It seems that some people believe that Katy Perry is relying a little bit on her looks in order to be successful in the music industry.

Adele recently commented on looks and the business and may have taken a swipe at Perry, states Now. “‘If you compare the way I look to big artists like, say, Katy Perry, I’m living proof it’s all about the music because there’s nothing else I’m relying on to do well,” Adele commented.She also got a little more critical when she noted that her talent has been enough to give her a successful career: “I don’t rely on my tits to have hits.”

While she wasn’t directly knocking Perry, some might wonder why she singled her out as an example. Luckily, Perry hasn’t hidden the fact that she does embrace her sex appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment