Friday, March 25, 2011

Honeymoon's over for Russell - Katy Perry

They tied the knot after a whirlwind romance but British funnyman Russell Brand is finding it difficult to live with pop star Katy Perry due to her messy habits.

Brand, 35 who married Perry last October, has spilled the beans on his married life with the popstar on the hit Piers Morgan's 'Life Stories' show. "It's difficult getting used to one person and being in the same house every day. See, if she leaves stuff lying around I have to deal with it. And if I leave stuff on the floor I have to pick it up. That confuses me," said the funnyman on the show.

The couple was earlier undergoing counselling on their marriage and Brand has also revealed of his amusement at the high-maintenance habits of his new wife. "She takes ages to get ready. It's unbelievable. I had no idea what went on, I was never normally around for that bit," added Brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment