Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rihanna: I adore hanky spanky

RIHANNA really is a Good Girl Gone Bad - she has confessed she likes to be "tied up and spanked".

The 24-year-old singer has opened up about her sexual preferences in the bedroom.

And she said: "I love feeling like I'm somebody's girl. I love to be tied up and spanked."

But Rihanna - whose rapper ex CHRIS BROWN assaulted her on the night of the Grammys in 2009 - added that she would "prefer to be spontaneous".

She said: "Using whips and chains is too planned. You have to stop and look for the whip. I prefer them to use their hands."

The star thinks her desires are linked to her hectic career. She explained: "I like to take the reins in my life, but be submissive in the bedroom.

"I can be a little lady and have a male who has responsibility. That's sexy.

"I work hard and take a lot of decisions every day, so I prefer to feel the intimacy of someone like the girl."
The What's My Name singer, born and raised in Barbados, saw her father RONALD FENTY smoking crack when she was nine - and thinks her choices could be influenced by the behaviour she witnessed as a child.

She said: "I think I'm a bit masochistic, and I did not realise until recently.

"I think that's common in people who witnessed abuse in their childhood."

No comments:

Post a Comment