Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Katy Perry looks like 'Avatar'

There are remixes and then there are those re-workings that are a little... out of this world. Just ask Katy Perry for evidence. Not only does she wax lyrical about an extraterrestrial paramour on her new single, 'ET', just check out all those references to "cosmic kisses" and the like she's now joined by a particularly fruity Kanye West who contributes some particularly racy verses of his own on a new remix of the track..
The remixed version of 'ET' finds Kanye boasting: "I got a dirty mind/I got filthy ways/I'm trying'-a bath my ape/In your milky way" before eschewing any semblance of modesty (not the he had any in the first place) when he brags: "I'm a legend/I'm irreverent".

The remix first appeared last week and label EMI have confirmed that the track is an official remix. Indeed, the label were good enough to supply AOL Music with the image above which was taken during the shoot for the accompanying video. And while Katy is definitely getting into the spirit of things, the feeling that she's auditioning for a part in a sequel to 'Avatar' is hard to shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment