Friday, March 11, 2011

Rihanna Rules Out The Bodyguard Remake

Pop star Rihanna has revealed that she has no interest in starring in the planned remake of the 90’s classic movie The Bodyguard.

In an interview with OK, the ‘What’s My Name?’ singer totally ruled herself out of following in the footsteps of fellow singer Whitney Houston because , as a singer, she just wants to concentrate on her music career and besides, she added that she hates it when singers make singing movies…
“I hate it when singers do singing movies all the time because you can never look at them as anybody else,”
She then said that for future movie roles she doesn’t want to play a singer as she would rather take on a role that would be a challenge for her…
“I want to play a character. My whole life is playing Rihanna, being a singer [in a film] won’t be a stretch for me. I like challenges and being an actor is playing a role, being able to step into somebody else’s shoes, that’s the excitement.”

No comments:

Post a Comment