Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emma Watson reveals fashion adventure

Harry Potter star Emma Watson has revealed that she likes to be adventurous with her fashion choices. The star, who is usually seen sporting a classic look admitted that she likes to try to be different, and has launched a new range with fashion designer, Alberta Terretti, which is called All Pure Threads.

The new eco-clothing line is said to be more of a reflection on her style.

Speaking to InStyle magazine the actress said, “My style’s definitely evolved. I usually go for classic, simple things, but then I have this adventurous side.
iPhone
“I’m always thinking and experimenting, and I make conscious decisions to try and support new talent and ethical fashion.”

The 20 year-old multi millionaire also claimed she likes to be in control of her vision.
She explained, “I love having control. My job as an actress is to bring to life another person’s vision, but with clothes, I can express my own creativity.

“And I wanted to be able to buy fashion knowing it’s not harming the person who made it or the environment.

“I’ve always been involved in art and I love fashion – it’s just something I really enjoy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment